What information do we collect?
Registered email/ password /nickname/ Country/ the date and time/ browser and operating system/ the URL you requested/ your PayPal email / your PayPal shipping address and other information. Some examples of why we need this information include assisting in pre orders, delivery, payment verification, promotions and newsletters, statistics on website use to aid in improving our customer experience and offering the most popular products. To contact you about sales, special offers and new site features, unless you have elected not to receive promotional communications in connection with this website. If you no longer want to receive our newsletter, you can click the unsubscribe link.
Note: No one other than yourself can access your password, including our staff.
How do we collect the information?
1. When you browse our website, we may collect your IP address, browser, operating system, and the URL you request.
2. When you order on our website, we may collect the registered email, password, nickname, Country, the date and time, browser and operating system, the URL you request, your PayPal email and your PayPal shipping address.
3. If we have a partnership with you, we may collect more information, for example, your phone number, your website, MSN/Skype, your online URL for reviews and testimonials.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
1. To personalize your experience: your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
2. To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
3. To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. In addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Notification of Changes
Choice and Opt-Out
If you no longer wish to receive the Company's promotional communications, you may "opt-out" of receiving them by following the instructions included in each communication or by email@example.com